The opening and closing part of the high-pressure gate valve is the gate. The movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted or throttled. The movement form of the valve stem includes a lifting rod type – the valve stem rises and falls, and the handwheel does not lift, and there is also a lifting and rotating rod type – the handwheel rotates and lifts together with the valve stem, and the nut is arranged on the valve body.
What is a high pressure gate valve? What are the characteristics?
(1) Product features of high pressure gate valve
1. The middle flange bolt is used for connection, and the two ends of the branch pipe are flange connection structure.
2. The sealing surface of the valve seat is made of iron-based chromium-nickel stainless steel surfacing, which has good wear resistance and abrasion resistance.
3. The surface of the valve stem is treated with anti-corrosion nitriding, which has good corrosion resistance and scratch resistance.
4. The closing and opening of the valve is controlled by the electric device installed on the valve cover. The electric device is equipped with special motor for valve, reduction box, torque control mechanism, stroke control mechanism, field operation mechanism, manual and electric switching mechanism. The switch of the valve is adjusted by the stroke control mechanism, and the torque limit mechanism is adjusted to protect the valve when the stroke control mechanism fails. The valve is closed mainly through the electric device and the adjustable wedge-type double gate, the universal top, the clamping ring, etc., which are guided by the valve body to make the lifting movement.
5. In addition to local operation, the electric device can also be operated remotely.
(2) Structural characteristics and uses of high-pressure gate valves
1. The electric high pressure gate valve has compact structure, reasonable design, good valve rigidity, smooth passage and small flow resistance coefficient.
2. The sealing surface of the high-voltage power station gate valve is made of stainless steel and hard alloy, which has a long service life.
3. The electric high-pressure gate valve adopts flexible graphite packing, which has reliable sealing and easy and flexible operation.
4. The drive mode is divided into manual, electric, pneumatic, gear transmission, and the structure type: elastic wedge type single gate gate valve, rigid wedge type single gate gate valve and double gate gate valve.
5. High-voltage power station gate valves are widely used in oil and steam pipelines such as petrochemical and thermal power plants as opening and closing devices for connecting or cutting off the medium in the pipeline.