The low temperature flange gate valve relies on the gate to open and close, and the direction of fluid movement is perpendicular to the direction of the gate. It can only do fully open and fully closed operations, and cannot play a role in adjusting the flow rate. Let’s take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of low temperature flange gate valves.
Disadvantages of low temperature flange gate valve:
1. The overall size and opening height are large. Installation requires more space.
2. During the opening and closing process, there is relative friction between the sealing surfaces, which is easy to cause scratches.
3. The two sealing surfaces of the low temperature flange gate valve add some difficulties to processing, grinding and maintenance.
Advantages of low temperature flange gate valve:
1. Small fluid resistance.
2. The external force required for opening and closing is small.
3. The flow direction of the medium is not restricted.
4.The shape is relatively simple, and the casting process is good.
5.When fully open, the sealing surface is less eroded by the working medium than the globe valve.
The disadvantages and five advantages of the above three low temperature flange gate valves are all the advantages and disadvantages of low temperature flange gate valves shared with you today. “Content. Collect it~