The oxygen pressure reducing valve is suitable for water, steam and air medium pipelines, and the work is controlled by the pressure behind the valve. The high pressure chamber of the oxygen pressure reducing valve is connected with the steel cylinder, and the low pressure chamber is the gas outlet and leads to the use system. The indication value of the high pressure gauge is the pressure of the gas stored in the cylinder. The outlet pressure of the low pressure gauge can be controlled by the adjusting screw.
1. When using, first turn on the main switch of the cylinder, then turn the low-pressure gauge pressure adjusting screw clockwise to compress the main spring and drive the film, spring spacer and ejector rod to open the valve. In this way, the imported high-pressure gas enters the low-pressure chamber after being throttled and decompressed from the high-pressure chamber, and leads to the working system through the outlet.
2. Rotate the adjusting screw to change the opening height of the valve, so as to adjust the throughput of high-pressure gas and achieve the required pressure value.
3. The pressure reducing valve is equipped with a safety valve. It is a device to protect the pressure reducing valve and make it safe to use, and it is also a signal device for the failure of the pressure reducing valve. If the outlet pressure rises by itself and exceeds a certain allowable value due to valve gasket, valve damage or other reasons, the safety valve will automatically open the exhaust.
4. Precautions for installation and use of oxygen pressure reducing valve:
(1) According to the different requirements of use, there are many specifications for oxygen pressure reducing valves. The higher inlet pressure is mostly, and the lower inlet pressure is not less than 2.5 times of the outlet pressure. There are many outlet pressure specifications, generally, the higher outlet pressure is .
(2) When installing the pressure reducing valve, it should be determined whether its connection specifications are consistent with the joints of the cylinder and the use system. The pressure reducing valve and the cylinder are connected by a hemispherical surface, and the two are completely matched by tightening the nut. Therefore, the two hemispheres should be kept clean during use to ensure a good airtight effect. High pressure gas can be used to blow off dust before installation. If necessary, PTFE and other materials can also be used as gaskets.
(3) Oxygen pressure reducing valve should be strictly prohibited from contact with grease to avoid fire accident.
(4) When the work is stopped, the residual air in the pressure reducing valve should be released, and then the adjusting screw should be loosened to prevent the elastic element from being deformed under pressure for a long time.
(5) The pressure reducing valve should avoid impact and vibration, and should not be in contact with corrosive substances.
5. Attention to other gas pressure reducing valves:
For some gases, such as nitrogen, air, argon and other permanent gases, oxygen pressure reducing valves can be used. But there are some gases, such as ammonia and other corrosive gases, which require special pressure reducing valves. Commonly on the market are special pressure reducing valves for nitrogen, air, hydrogen, ammonia, acetylene, propane, water vapor, etc. The usage and precautions of these pressure reducing valves are basically the same as those of oxygen pressure reducing valves. However, it should also be pointed out that special pressure reducing valves are generally not used for other gases. In order to prevent misuse, some special pressure reducing valves use special connection ports between the cylinders. For example, both hydrogen and propane use left-hand thread, also known as reverse thread, and special attention should be paid during installation.
The above is the basic introduction of the use of oxygen pressure reducing valve and the basic introduction of oxygen pressure reducing valve shared with you today. It can definitely help you, hurry up and get up~