1) Clean the pipeline equipment before installation to remove impurities to avoid clogging.
2) The steam trap must be installed below the lower point of the steam equipment and in a place that is easy to drain and repair, and should be arranged as centrally as possible to facilitate management, and the connection should be firm and tight.
3) When installing, pay attention to the direction of the arrow on the valve body and the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline.
4) For the steam trap without filter, a filter should be installed in front of the valve, its flow area should not be less than 1.5 times of the channel area, and the filter should be set in a position where it is easy to disassemble and assemble.
5) In places where freezing may occur, anti-freezing measures should be taken.
6) After the steam trap is installed, it is necessary to carry out a hydraulic test, and the test pressure is the same as the test pressure of the pipeline system where it is located.
7) For installation practice requirements, please refer to the National Building Design Standard Atlas 05R407 “Selection and Installation of Steam Condensate Recovery and Drainage Devices” and the manufacturer’s sample.