The special check valve for soda ash has beautiful appearance and reasonable structure design. The disc of the check valve opens under the action of fluid pressure, and the medium istowards the exit side.When the pressure on the inlet side is lower than the pressure on the outlet side, the valve clack is affected by factors such as the reset torsion spring, fluid pressure difference and its own gravity.Automatically close to prevent backflow of media.
Soda ash special check valve is suitable for nominal pressure PN1.0~4.0MPa, nominal diameter DN50~1200mm (NPS2~48), working196 ~ 540 ℃ on various pipelines to prevent medium backflow. By choosing different valve materials, it can be applied to carbon dioxide, MI, MIVarious special media such as AII, semi-II, nitric acid, acetic acid, strong oxidizing medium and urea.
Tips: When used in carbon dioxide medium, the carbon dioxide temperature control should not be too high, because the dust in the carbon dioxide gas is easy to enterGaps, causing the disc to get stuck.According to the long-term use experience in the soda ash industry, it is recommended that the temperature of carbon dioxide should be controlled at 80~100°C, becauseIf the carbon control temperature is too high, it is easy to cause the screw compressor to fail.
3. Structural features
1. The structural length is short, and its structural length is only 1/4~1/8 of the traditional flanged check valve;
2. Small size and light weight, its weight is only 1/4~1/20 of the traditional flange check valve;
3. The valve disc closes more quickly and sensitively under the action of the return torsion spring, and the water hammer pressure is small;
4. Both horizontal and vertical pipes can be used, easy to install;
5. The flow channel is smooth and the fluid resistance is small;
6. The disc hole and the valve shaft are designed with a reasonable transitional rotation clearance, which increases the sensitivity and sealing performance of the disc when opening and closing;
7. The angular stroke of the valve disc swings open, and the closing impact force is small;
8. The overall structure is simple and compact, and the shape is beautiful;
9. Equipped with a plugging device, the dust (crystallization, scarring, scaling) in the valve cavity can be regularly purged with high-pressure steam;
10. Long service life and high reliability.
Four: Common accidents and elimination methods
Leakage at the connection: the reason is that the nuts of the connecting bolts are not tight or the gaskets are damaged unevenly. The elimination method is to tighten the bolts evenly, remove dirt, and replace the gaskets.
Seal leakage: The reason is that there is dust, crystallization, scarring, and scaling on the sealing surface. The elimination method is to connect the blowing device, and the high-pressure steam can be regularly purged on the sealing surface of the valve.
The above is a comprehensive analysis of the small valve from the four aspects of the special check valve for soda ash: overview, use, structural characteristics, common accidents and elimination methods, let’s get up~