1. Special attention: Before installation, the pipeline must be cleaned and purged to prevent impurities from blocking the valve port and damaging the sealing surface. If there are small impurities and dust, the filter provided by “Juliang Company” must be installed in front of the valve (filter screen ≥80 mesh/cm2).
2. When installing, note that the arrow on the valve body should be consistent with the flow direction of the pipeline fluid, and the coil should be installed vertically upwards and horizontally.
3. Before installation, check whether the pressure, temperature and voltage are consistent with the nameplate and actual parameters of the solenoid valve.
4. Pay attention to the cleanliness of the medium. The valve body parts should be cleaned regularly during use. After disassembly, the sealing gasket should be checked at the same time. If any damage is found, it should be replaced in time.
5. When installing, use a wrench to clamp the valve body, and then screw on the pipe. Do not apply force to the coil, so as to avoid the internal bending deformation of the solenoid valve and the loosening of the connection, which may lead to leakage.
6. After the solenoid valve is installed, the fluid must be passed in for several times to ensure that the operation is normal before it can be put into normal use.
7. Please refer to Figure 3 for the wiring method of the solenoid valve.
8. Pressure gauges should be installed on the pipelines before and after the solenoid valve to observe the pipeline pressure.
9. When the solenoid valve fails, in order to isolate the solenoid valve in time and ensure the normal operation of the system, it is better to install a bypass device. As shown in Figure (1); when the solenoid valve is installed in the branch, the diameter of the solenoid valve should be smaller than the valve diameter of the main pipeline, as shown in Figure (2) Branch device.
10. The inlet pressure of the solenoid valve must be greater than the outlet pressure, otherwise the solenoid valve will appear normally open.