Today, I will bring you an analysis of the product characteristics of the three generations of regulating valves. First, let’s understand what is a regulating valve:
Regulating valves are also called control valves, which are mainly used in the field of industrial automation process control. Regulating valves receive control signals to change process parameters such as pressure, flow, temperature, and liquid level of the medium by means of power operation.
During the seventy or eighty years from the beginning of the last century to the subsequent seventy or eighty years,toneThrottlestill infirst generationproduct level. Its characteristics are:
1. The leading products are single-seat valves, double-seat valves and sleeve valves at the level of the 1960s and 1970s;
2. The functions of this generation of products are not complete, and they have to rely on expanding product varieties and variants to adapt to various occasions, resulting in a wide variety of varieties and specifications, and special requirements for the use, calculation, selection, adjustment, maintenance, and spare parts of control valves. high;
3. Poor reliability and many problems in use;
4. Very bulky.
second generationThe product will get a breakthrough in terms of reliability, function and weight. Its characteristics are:
1. Full-featured ultra-lightvalveReplace many products with poor reliability, incomplete functions, and very bulky, that is, replace the first-generation leading products such as single-seat valves, double-seat valves, and sleeve valves, and become the second-generation leading products;
2. The electronic electric full-function ultra-light valve gradually replaces the traditional combination of “pneumatic valve + electric valve positioner + air source” because of the poor reliability of the original actuator. The main transformation is based on electronic electric valves, and this generation of products is expected to take 10 years (2000-2010).
Third GenerationProducts are intelligent. The application features are:
1. Interface with computer;
2. The reliability is further improved, and the failure rate is further reduced;
3. The variety of regulating valves and the use of regulating valves require further simplification.
The above is the analysis of the characteristics of the third-generation regulating valve products brought to you today. Do you now have a clear understanding of the characteristics of the third-generation regulating valves?