Precautions when installing and using the pulse solenoid valve:
1. The best installation method of the electromagnetic pulse valve is to be perpendicular to the horizontal pipeline, and the coil is upward. When the conditions are not allowed, allow ±30° inclination. Otherwise, normal use cannot be guaranteed.
2. The parameters on the nameplate of the solenoid valve should be consistent with the actual use requirements.
3. The arrow on the solenoid valve body should be consistent with the flow direction of the medium.
4. To ensure the normal use of the solenoid valve, please install an oil-water separator before the solenoid valve.
5. In a dangerous environment, in order to prevent the occurrence of accidents such as explosions that may be caused by electric sparks, explosion-proof solenoid valves should be used.
6. Before installation, please thoroughly purge the air bag and pipeline to avoid the failure of the solenoid valve caused by foreign matter damage to the diaphragm.
7. When the solenoid valve fails, in order to isolate it in time and facilitate maintenance, it is recommended to install a bypass (bypass) device.
8. When the electromagnetic pulse valve is not installed temporarily, it can be stored at 0~40℃, and the relative humidity is less than or equal to about 80%, but indoors without corrosive gas should be stored in the open air as much as possible.
9. After unpacking, check whether the imitation order, factory certificate and packing list are complete. Then check whether the product name and model are consistent according to the list, and check whether the nameplate is consistent with the order form. If it is defective or inconsistent, please contact the manufacturer in time for ideas.valve inlet pump