Pneumatic ash discharge ball valve consists of two parts: pneumatic actuator and ball valve. Due to the intervention of the pneumatic actuator, human resources are saved to a large extent, thereby controlling the cost input. So what are the characteristics and functions of pneumatic ash discharge ball valves?
Pneumatic ash discharge ball valve is mainly used for fast cutting, distribution and changing the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. Pneumatic ball valve is a new type of valve that has been widely used in recent years. It has the following advantages:
1. Pneumatic ash discharge ball valve is simple in structure, small in size and light in weight.
2. The fluid resistance of the pneumatic ash discharge ball valve is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of the pipe section of the same length.
Third, the maintenance is convenient, the pneumatic ball valve has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace.
4. The pneumatic ash discharge ball valve is easy to operate, opens and closes quickly, and only needs to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. Pneumatic ash discharge ball valve has a wide range of applications, with a diameter ranging from a few millimeters to a few meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
6. Tight and reliable. At present, the sealing surface material of ball valve is widely used plastic, which has good sealing performance, and has also been widely used in vacuum system.
7. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and the valve seat are isolated from the medium, and when the medium passes through, it will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
At present, the use of pneumatic ash discharge ball valve has been very extensive. The above seven-point pneumatic ash discharge ball valve is characterized by its relatively prominent characteristics. Reading the above is convenient for everyone to have a better solution when choosing a valve.