Y41W oxygen shut-off valve pipeline special valve is designed according to the operating characteristics of the oxygen pipeline network and the flammable and explosive characteristics of the oxygen medium, with safety, reliability and superior performance as the design principles, and with reference to the “Oxygen Safety” formulated by the Ministry of Metallurgical Industry A special valve designed and manufactured to ensure the safe operation of the oxygen pipeline network. Valve type: Globe valve is used in accordance with the provisions of the Ministry of Metallurgical Industry “Several Technical Regulations for Oxygen Pipe Networks in Iron and Steel Enterprises”.
1. Introduction of oxygen shut-off valve:
JY41W oxygen shut-off valve pipeline special valve is designed according to the operating characteristics of the oxygen pipeline network and the flammable and explosive characteristics of the oxygen medium, with safety, reliability and superior performance as the design principles, and with reference to the “Oxygen Safety” formulated by the Ministry of Metallurgical Industry of the People’s Republic of China. A special valve designed and manufactured to ensure the safe operation of the oxygen pipeline network. Valve type: Globe valve is used in accordance with the provisions of the Ministry of Metallurgical Industry “Several Technical Regulations for Oxygen Pipe Networks in Iron and Steel Enterprises”. The main material is made of stainless steel or copper alloy with excellent flame retardancy, the sealing surface is made of body or surfacing D802, and the rest of the internal parts are made of stainless steel or copper alloy. mark. Structurally, the bracket is fully enclosed, and has a static-eliminating device, and the valve stem is equipped with a dust cap. Our company’s special valve for oxygen pipeline has been trusted by the oxygen pipeline network of major and medium-sized steel plants, oxygen plants, and petrochemical plants since it was put on the market!
Second, the oxygen shut-off valve product features:
1. Flame retardant and flame retardant: The material of the main components is copper alloy, which is a non-flammable material. Even if it collides with solid particles in a high-speed airflow, it will not produce sparks.Therefore, this valve has the best flame retardant performance
2. Safe and reliable: The valve is equipped with dust-proof, waterproof and oil-proof devices. All valve parts in contact with oxygen have been strictly degreased and oil-free before assembly. The packing material is polytetrafluoroethylene, which can ensure the safety of use. reliable
3. Structural features of oxygen shut-off valve:
1. For nominal pressure PN≥1.6MPa, DN125～200 adopts internal bypass structure; DN250～500 adopts external bypass valve structure. Its purpose is to reduce the pressure difference before and after the valve to avoid high flow rate, high flushing and prevent high temperature, thus ensuring the safe operation of the oxygen pipe network and reducing the operating torque.
2. Medium flow direction: PN≥1.6MPa, DN≤100 medium flows from the bottom of the valve disc to the top of the valve disc (ie low in and high out), DN≥125 medium flows from the valve disc to the bottom (high in and low out) o For DN The valve of ≥125 adopts the flow direction of medium high in and low out. On the one hand, it meets the needs of the structure of the internal bypass valve, and on the other hand, the closing force of the valve is greatly reduced due to the effect of the medium pressure.
3. The valve is equipped with a static-conducting safety device to avoid sparks caused by static electricity.
4. Compared with the ordinary globe valve, the bracket part of the globe valve for oxygen pipeline adopts a fully enclosed structure, and the protective cover on the bracket can be opened when the packing is pressed, which plays a role in preventing oil and dust. And there is a clear no oil mark.
5. All parts are subject to strict degreasing treatment.
Fourth, the installation, use and maintenance of the oxygen shut-off valve are as follows:
1. During the transportation and storage of the oxygen shut-off valve, attention should be paid to preventing rain, moisture and oil.
2. The pipeline or accessory flange gasket connected to the globe valve should be annealed and softened aluminum sheet, copper sheet or copper wire.
3. In order to prevent fire, a copper-based alloy (or stainless steel) pipe should be connected before and after the stop valve with a working pressure greater than 0.6MPa, the length should not be less than 5 times the pipe diameter, and not less than 1.5m, and no pipe fittings should be installed.
4. After the globe valve is installed on the pipeline, the system strength tightness and leakage test should be carried out according to the system design regulations, and special cleaning treatment should be carried out.
5. A fixed platform should be set next to the manual valve for easy operation and maintenance. Manual ball valves with a diameter larger than 70mm are only allowed to operate when the pressure difference between the front and rear of the valve is within 0.3MPa. When operating, stand on the side of the valve, operate slowly, and stop the valve. Cannot be used for adjustment.
6. After the stop valve is out of use for a long time, it should be thoroughly cleaned with special cleaning treatment when it is used again.
7. For valves that are frequently operated, use pneumatic valves as much as possible.