Introduction of One Piece Floating Ball Valve
There are two separate designs within the one-piece Ultra-Seal range, depending upon valve
- One piece reduced bore body, flanged construction in carbon steel, stainless steel and special alloys.
- Compact body design with minimum weight and elimination of potential leak path.
- Designed in accordance with ASME B16.34, BS EN ISO 17292 and ISO 14313/API 6D.
- Floating ball design for bi-directional shut-off.
- Flexing soft seat design for superior shut-off across a range of pressures with minimum operating torque.
- Low temperature and cryogenic designs for service down to -196°C available on request.
- Spring energized metal and carbon seat designs permitting tight shut-off and positive cavity pressure relief.
- Fused hard nickel alloy, chromium carbide or tungsten carbide coated seat and ball designs for abrasive and high temperature service.
- Hard carbon seat design for medium temperature applications.
- High integrity shaft seal minimizing the potential for atmospheric leakage.
- Fugitive emission performance to BS EN ISO 15848-2 class A.
- Corrosion resistant trim. Standard valves incorporate balls and shafts of stainless steel for long service life.
- Fire test certified. All sizes and pressure ratings are covered by approved certification.
- Anti-static and blow-out proof shaft design.
- Most designs offer cavity pressure relief to upstream in event of thermal expansion.
- Could be integrated into a SIL 3 environment safety instrumented system.
|Pressure Class||150LB–600LB, PN10–PN64|
|Materials||WCB, A105, LF2, F316, WC6, WC9, WCC, CF8, CF3, CF3M, CF8M, 4A, 5A|
|Design and Manufacturing Standards||API 6D， API 608，ASME B16.34，ISO 17292，BS5351，|
|Face to Face Standards||ASME B16.10, BS 558, BS12982, ISO 5752|
|Flange Dimension Standards||ASME B 16.5, ASME B16.47, ASME B16.25, ASME B16.11, BS 12627|
|Pressure Test Standards||API598 API 6D BS12569|
|Fire Safety Test Standards||API 6FA API 607|
|Quality/Product Certifications||ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001|
|Fugitive Emissions||ISO 15848-1, API 622|
|NACE||NACE MR 0175|
|Valve operator options||Handwhel, Worm Gear, Electric actuator, Pneumatic actuator, Hydraulic Actuator.|
|Shutoff Class||API 598 (Zero Leakage), API 6D|
|Bore||Full Bore, Reduced Bore|
|Process Connection Types||SW, NPT, BW , RF, RTJ|
LUCKY6S help you choose the right valves:
We have valve specialists ready to assist you. Tell us what you require now.
1. Tell us what you need
Talk to our valve experts about your application, which valves and controls you need, and any repair or maintenance concerns.
2. Choose the right solution
We’ll do all the analysis, discuss the options with you, and make a recommendation—the valves we’d choose in your shoes.
3. Get the job done
Get the right valves for the job, fitted out, tested, and ready to install. We’ve got your back with ongoing repairs and maintenance.