The pilot valve is an auxiliary valve, and its main function is to operate the control mechanism among other valves or components, so as to ensure the normal operation of the system.
Pilot valves have six common characteristics. Let’s take a look at them together:
1. The input signal of the pilot valve is relatively small
2. Pilot valves are generally small-scale control valves, and most of them are pressure control valves.
3. A variety of pilot valves will form a modular structure in the case of variable pump control, which makes many functions very convenient to choose.
Fourth, the pilot valve can accept a variety of input methods: manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, etc.
5. The pilot valve can form a pilot control liquid bridge with a fixed liquid resistance, and control the main valve or secondary valve or variable lever according to the input signal
6. The flow rate of the first-stage pilot valve is generally around 1 liter/min, and the maximum value is 3 liters/min. The flow rate of the second-stage pilot valve should be determined according to actual needs.
The above is the introduction about the pilot valve shared with you today, hurry up to collect and forward it.