The dynamic shut-off valve has the function of quick shut-off and has the characteristics of simple structure, sensitive response and reliable action. Can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy and other industrial production sectors. The air source of the pneumatic shut-off valve requires filtered compressed air, and the medium flowing through the valve body should be liquid and gas free of impurities and particles. Pneumatic shut-off valve classification: ordinary pneumatic shut-off valve, fast emergency pneumatic shut-off valve.
The pneumatic shut-off valve adopts a soft sealing structure and is designed with a working seal and an inspection seal. The operating torque is small, the sealing specific pressure is moderate, the sealing is reliable, the action is sensitive, the hydraulic control is easy to realize automatic control, and the service life is long. Cut-off pneumatic ball valves are widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, papermaking, pharmaceutical, electroplating and other industries. The following is a detailed introduction to the specific situation of the shut-off ball valve in the pneumatic shut-off valve.
Pneumatic shut-off ball valve manual data introduction:
Pneumatic cut-off ball valve: also known as pneumatic cut-off valve (ball valve), GT/AT pneumatic control switch + manual mechanism, flanged floating ball valve, the internal design of fireproof groove seal is PTFE tetrafluoro seal, if a fire occurs, the soft seal will be burned. There can also be a hard seal, 16 pressure, through DN100 (national standard), double-acting cylinder ventilation switch valve, the installation position and pipeline can be installed and used arbitrarily, the ball valve is made of valve body, hollow ball/solid ball optional, PTFE valve Seat, valve stem, bearing, etc.
It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, food, medicine, textile, papermaking, hydropower, shipbuilding, metallurgy, gas, water supply and drainage systems. It can be used as a cutting device on the pipelines and containers of all corrosive and non-corrosive gases, liquids, slurries and solid powders with different pressures. It can realize on-site and remote operation, and can also realize individual or centralized control.
Pneumatic shut-off ball valveFeatures:
1. The fluid resistance is small. The ball valve is the one with the smallest fluid resistance among all valves. Even the reduced diameter ball valve has a relatively small fluid resistance.
2. The thrust bearing reduces the friction torque of the valve stem, which can make the valve stem operate smoothly and flexibly for a long time.
3. The valve stem is sealed reliably. Because the valve stem only moves in imitation rotation and does not move up and down, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to be damaged, and the sealing ability increases with the increase of the pressure of the medium.
4. The valve seat has good sealing performance. The sealing ring made of elastic materials such as PTFE is easy to seal in structure, and the sealing ability of the ball valve increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
5. Since PTFE and other materials have good self-lubrication, the friction loss with the ball is small, so the service life of the ball valve is long.
6. The bottom-mounted valve stem and the convex step on the head of the valve stem prevent the valve stem from being ejected. If the valve stem seal is damaged due to fire, the convex step and the valve body can also form metal contact to ensure the valve stem seal.
7. Anti-static function: A spring is set between the ball, the valve stem and the valve body, which can export the static electricity generated during the switching process.
Pneumatic shut-off ball valveworking principle:
Pneumatic control ball valve is equipped with travel limit switch, solenoid valve, pressure reducing valve and 0.4-0.7MPa air source to realize switching operation, and send two pairs of passive contact signals to indicate valve switching. The actuators are divided into single-acting and double-acting models. The unique advantage of the single-acting type is that once the power source fails, the pneumatic control valve will automatically be in the open or closed position according to the requirements of the control system. Pneumatic control valves are widely used in chemical, petroleum, textile, electric power, food and pharmaceutical, refrigeration, aerospace, papermaking and other industrial fields. They can not only control gas, liquid and steam media, but also control sewage and the essence of fibers.
Pneumatic shut-off ball valve executive standard:
1. Design and manufacture: GB12237-89, API608, API 6D, JPI 7S-48, BS5351, DIN3357.
2. Flange size: JB/T74～90 (JB74～90), GB9112～9131, HGJ44～76, SH3406, ANSI B16.5, JIS B2212～2214, NF E29-211, DIN2543.
3. Structure length: GB12221-89, ANSI B16.10, JIS B2002, NF E29-305, DIN3202.
4. Main inspection test: JB/T 9092, API 598.
Pneumatic shut-off ball valve actuator:
Adopt the new series GT type pneumatic actuator, there are double-acting and single-acting (spring return), rack and pinion transmission, safe and reliable; large-diameter valve adopts the series AW type pneumatic actuator fork type transmission, with reasonable structure and output torque Large, there are double-acting and single-acting.
1. The cylinder is made of aluminum and gold material, which is light in weight and beautiful in appearance.
2. Gear type double piston, large output torque and small volume.
3. The rack-type connection can adjust the opening angle and rated flow.
4. Manual operating mechanisms can be installed on the top and bottom.
5. The actuator can be equipped with electric signal feedback indication and various accessories to realize automatic operation.
6. IS05211 standard connection provides convenience for product installation and replacement.
7. Adjustable screws at both ends enable standard products to have an adjustable range of ±4° at 0° and 90°. Ensure synchronization accuracy with the valve.
Options for attachments
The following accessories can be selected according to different controls and requirements:
Cut-off accessories: single solenoid valve, double solenoid valve, limit switch echo.
Adjustable accessories: electrical positioner, pneumatic positioner, electrical converter.
Air source treatment accessories: air filter pressure reducing valve, air source treatment triplet.
Manual mechanism: HVSD manual operating mechanism
Four points of preparation before installation:
1. Ensure that the installation position of the pneumatic pipeline ball valve is in the coaxial position, and the two flanges on the pipeline should be kept parallel to confirm that the pipeline can bear the weight of the pneumatic pipeline ball valve. If it is found that the pipeline cannot bear the weight of the pneumatic pipeline ball valve, then Provide appropriate supports for pipelines before installation.
2. Confirm whether there are impurities, welding slag, etc. in the pipeline, and the pipeline must be cleaned.
3. Check the nameplate of the pneumatic pipeline ball valve, and perform the fully open and fully closed operation of the pneumatic pipeline ball valve several times to confirm that the valve can work normally, and then comprehensively check the details of the valve to ensure that the valve is intact.
4. Remove the protective cover at both ends of the valve, check whether the valve body is clean, and clean the valve body cavity. Since the sealing surface of the pneumatic pipeline ball valve is spherical, even small debris may cause damage to the sealing surface.
After installation, pay attention to two points of inspection:
1. After the installation is completed, start the pneumatic pipeline ball valve to open and close several times. It should be flexible and uniform, and the pneumatic pipeline ball valve should work normally.
2. According to the design requirements of pipeline pressure, check the sealing performance of the joint surface of the pneumatic pipeline ball valve and the pipeline flange after the pressure is applied.