The main valve and its external needle valve, guide valve, etc. are combined into a type of automatic control valve. We collectively refer to the valve as a hydraulic control valve. So how to maintain the electronically controlled hydraulic control valve?It is mainly divided into the following nine points, and there are also some prerequisites namelyIn order to facilitate the requirements of sewage dischargeThe filter should be installed before the hydraulic control valve.
2. Loosen the pipe joint screw on the main hydraulic control valve cover to release the pressure in the valve.
3. Remove all screws, including the nuts of the necessary copper pipes in the control line.
4. Take the water control valve bonnet and spring.
5. Remove the shaft core, diaphragm, piston, etc., do not damage the diaphragm.
6. After taking out the above items, check whether the diaphragm and ○-ring are damaged; if there is no damage, please do not divide the internal parts by yourself.
7. If the diaphragm or O-ring of the hydraulic control valve is found to be damaged, please loosen the nut on the shaft core, disassemble the diaphragm or ring, and replace it with a new diaphragm or O-ring after taking it out. .
8. Check in detail whether the hydraulic control valve seat, shaft core, etc. inside the main valve are damaged. If there are other sundries inside the main valve, clean them out.
9. Assemble the replaced parts in the reverse order and install the main valve, paying attention to the fact that the valve cannot be blocked.
The above nine points are all the details about how to maintain the electronically controlled hydraulic control valve, as well as the precautions and steps that I shared with you today.