How to classify the valve
Valves are very common in life and production, and are now an indispensable and important component. And the valve also plays a very important role in the emergency rescue system. Formulating effective emergency plans for various emergencies can not only guide the daily training and drills of emergency personnel, but also ensure that various emergency resources are in a good state of preparation;
Moreover, it can guide emergency operations to be carried out in an orderly manner, preventing delays in emergency response due to poor organization of operations or confusion in on-site rescue work, thereby reducing casualties and property losses.Valve for how to carry out emergency rescue at the accident scene
The work has important guiding significance. It helps to realize the rapid, orderly and efficient emergency operations, so as to fully reflect the “emergency spirit” of emergency rescue.
The valve is a guidance document developed for emergency actions required for various possible accidents.
Basic requirements for valves
The purpose of formulating an emergency rescue plan is to achieve greater efficiency at a faster speed when an accident occurs, implement rescue in an orderly manner, control the development of the situation as soon as possible, reduce the harm caused by the accident, and reduce the accident loss.
(1) Scientific. Accident emergency rescue work is a highly scientific work, and the formulation of emergency plans must also be carried out in a scientific manner. The plan is truly scientific.
(2) Practicality. The emergency rescue plan should be in line with the objective situation of the enterprise site and local, with applicability and practicability, and easy to operate.
(3) Authority. Rescue work is an emergency work under an emergency state, and the emergency rescue plan formulated should be clear.
Valves should generally include the following:
(1) Identification and evaluation of emergencies and accident disasters;
(2) Confirmation and preparation of resources such as manpower, materials and tools;
(3) To guide the establishment of a reasonable and effective emergency response organization inside and outside the site;
(4) Design emergency action tactics;
(5) Formulate on-site clearing, sorting and recovery measures after the accident.
In addition to the above, the valve should also meet the following requirements: clarify the rights and responsibilities of each agency in the emergency system, establish preparation procedures such as training and drills, discuss the laws and regulations involved, and establish special valves for special hazards.and many more.
The above is all the content about how the valve is graded shared with you today, collect and forward a wave~