Small diameter forged ball valve is mainly used under high-pressure conditions, using thread, socket welding or butt welding method to connect with the pipe.
The characteristics of the small diameter forged steel ball valve:
- Low fluid resistance, full bore forged ball valves have virtually no flow resistance.
- Simple structure, small size, lightweight.
- Tight and reliable. It has two sealing faces, and the various kinds of plastics are now widely used for the sealing surface material of the forged ball valve, which provides good sealing and can achieve complete sealing. It was widely used in vacuum systems.
- The forged ball valve is easy to operate, open and close quickly, It only needs to rotate 90 degrees from fully open to fully closed to facilitate remote control.
- Easy to repair, forged steel ball valve structure is simple, sealing ring is generally active, removal and replacement are more convenient.
- At full opening or full closure, the sealing surface of the sphere and valve seat is isolated from the medium, and when the media passes, it will not cause the erosion of the valve sealing surface.
- Wide application range, from high vacuum to high pressure.
- Because the forged ball valve is wipeable during the opening and closing process, it can be used in a medium with suspended solid particles.