Features of fixed ball valve
Compared with the floating ball valve, when the fixed ball valve is at work, the force generated by the fluid pressure in front of the fixed ball valve on the sphere is all transmitted to the fixed ball valve.axisInheritwill not move the ball to the valve seat, so the valve seat will not bear excessive pressure, so the torque of the fixed ball valve is small, the valve seat deformation is small, the sealing performance is stable, the service life is long, and it is suitable for high pressure and large diameter occasions.
Advantages of fixed ball valves
1. Sealing emergency grease injection rescue: due to the unexpected failure of the valve seat seal due to foreign objects in the medium or fire, the grease injection valve provides a quick connection with the grease injection gun, which can easily and quickly inject the sealing grease into the sealing part of the valve seat to relieve leakage. .
2. Reliable stem seal and low operating torque: In addition to the standard sealing ferrule, an “O”-type seal is also set on the packing gland, and the double seal ensures the reliability of the stem seal; the additional graphite packing and Grease injection minimizes stem leakage after fire. Stem plain bearings and thrust bearings provide easy valve operation.
3. Full diameter or reduced diameter: full diameter or reduced diameter structure can be selected as required. The flow aperture of the full-bore valve is consistent with the inner diameter of the pipeline, which is convenient for pipeline cleaning.
4. The valve stem can be lengthened: according to the needs of installation or operation, the valve stem can be lengthened. The extension rod ball valve is especially suitable for the occasions where the pipelines need to be buried underground, such as city gas. The size of the extended valve stem is determined according to customer needs.
5. Flexible operation: The valve seat and valve stem bearing with small friction coefficient and good self-lubrication are adopted, which greatly reduces the operating torque of the valve. Therefore, the valve can be operated flexibly and freely for a long time even without the provision of sealing grease.
1. Double blocking and discharge function: The fixed ball valve adopts a spring preloaded floating valve seat. No matter when the valve is fully open or fully closed, the valve seat on the upstream and downstream sides blocks the fluid, and the residual material in the cavity of the valve body is discharged through the discharge valve. .
2. Automatic pressure relief function: When the temperature of the medium in the valve body cavity rises and the abnormal pressure rises, there is no need to pass the safety valve, but the valve seat function can automatically release the pressure, which is very important to ensure the safety of the valve when transporting liquid medium. Sex is very important.
3. Fire safety structure: all valves have fire safety functions, and their design and manufacture follow API 607 and API 6FA specifications.
The above is to share with you about the characteristics of fixed ball valves and some advantages of fixed ball valves, I hope to help you.