2. The medium is the pipeline of water, air, mud, etc.
3. Pipes with short structure length, fast opening and closing speed and small pressure difference are required.
4. Ventilation ducts or abrasive media ducts.
Generally, in throttling, regulating control and mud medium, short structure length and fast opening and closing speed are required. For low pressure cut-off, butterfly valve is recommended. Different working conditions can use different types of butterfly valves, specifically:
1. In the case of two-position adjustment, narrowed channel, low noise, cavitation and gasification, a small amount of leakage to the atmosphere, and corrosive medium, the butterfly valve can be selected.
2. When the butterfly valve is used under special conditions such as throttling adjustment or strict sealing requirements, or severe wear and low temperature, it is necessary to use a special designed butterfly valve with triple eccentricity or double eccentricity with an adjustment device.
3. In addition to being used as a program control valve for a large-scale pressure swing adsorption gas separation device, the metal-to-metal surface sealing triple eccentric butterfly valve can also be widely used in petroleum, petrochemical, chemical, metallurgy, electric power and other fields. replacement product.
4. The midline butterfly valve is suitable for fresh water, sewage, sea water, salt water, steam, natural gas, food, medicine, oil and various products that require complete sealing, zero gas leakage, high life expectancy, and working temperature of -10-150 degrees. Acid-base and other pipelines.
5. Metal-to-metal wire-sealed double eccentric butterfly valve is suitable for urban heating, gas supply, water supply and gas, oil, acid-base and other pipelines, as a regulating and intercepting device.
6. Soft eccentric butterfly valve is suitable for two-way opening and closing and adjustment of ventilation and dust removal pipelines, and is widely used in gas pipelines and waterways of metallurgy, light industry, electric power, and petrochemical systems.
Butterfly valves are widely used, easy to install and maintain, and flexible to operate.