Daily electric valve maintenance
1. The electric valve should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, and both ends of the passage must be blocked.
2. Electric valves that have been stored for a long time should be checked regularly, the dirt should be removed, and anti-rust oil should be applied to the processing surface.
3. After installation, regular inspections should be carried out. The main inspection items:
(1) The wear of the sealing surface.
(2) The wear of the trapezoidal thread of the stem and stem nut.
(3) Whether the packing is outdated and invalid, if damaged, it should be replaced in time.
(4) After the electric valve is repaired and assembled, the sealing performance test should be carried out.
For the electric valve in operation, various valve parts should be complete and intact. The flange threads and the bolts on the bracket are indispensable, and the threads should be intact and no loosening is allowed. If the tightening nut on the handwheel is found to be loose, it should be tightened in time to avoid abrasion of the connection or loss of the handwheel and nameplate. If the handwheel is lost, it is not allowed to replace it with an adjustable wrench, and it should be completed in time. Packing glands are not allowed to be skewed or have no preload clearance. For electric valves in environments that are easily contaminated by rain, snow, dust, sand and other pollutants, the valve stem should be equipped with a protective cover. The scale on the electric valve should be kept complete, accurate and clear. The lead seal, cap, and pneumatic accessories of the electric valve should be complete and intact. The insulation jacket should be free of dents and cracks.
It is not allowed to knock, stand or support heavy objects on the electric valve in operation; especially non-metal electric valve and cast iron electric valve, it is even more forbidden.