Introduction of Dual Plate Wafer Check Valve
Dual plate, spring loaded, wafer style design for the protection of gas or liquid piping systems
Industry Standards: ASME B16.1, B16.5, B16.24, B16.34, B16.47 and B31.1
- Light weight, versatile design, 80 to 90% lighter than conventional full-body check valves.
- Reduces pipe supports, simplifies piping, easier, less costly installation.
- Reduced thermal and seismic considerations.
- No need for additional expensive support.
- Optimum space utilization; simplified piping.
- Spring-loaded, double door design has low cracking pressure.
- Discs open 85° to ensure positive closing.
- Materials and trims available for all services within temperature range.
- Extended leg springs prevent seat wear caused by scrubbing.
- Springs are precisely calculated to increase the responsiveness of the disc, thus reducing damaging effects of water hammer.
- Resilient or metal-to-metal seat available.
- BUNA-N, Viton®, EPDM (and other materials as required) molded into the body.
|Valve Size||2″–76″ DN50–DN1900|
|Pressure Class||150LB to 2500LB PN10 to PN250|
|Materials||WCB, CF8, CF3, CF8M, CF3M, B148, A105, LF2, F304, F316|
|Design and Manufacturing Standards||API6D|
|Face to Face Standards||ASME B16.10|
|Flange Dimension Standards||ASME B 16.5, ASME B16.47, EN1092-1|
|Pressure Test Standards||API598, API 6D|
|Fire Safety Test Standards||API607|
|Quality/Product Certifications||ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001|
|Fugitive Emissions||ISO 15848-1, API 622|
|NACE||NACE MR 0103 NACE MR 0175|
|Valve operator options||–|
|Shutoff Class||API 598 (Zero Leakage),|
|Process Connection Types||Wafer type, Flange Type, Lug Typt,|