The valve body of the diaphragm valve is mostly made of glass fiber reinforced plastic, ceramic, metal rubber-lined material or plastic. The diaphragm is usually made of elastic, corrosion-resistant, impermeable materials such as rubber and plastic. So what should be paid attention to in the installation and maintenance of the diaphragm valve?
Diaphragm valve installation and maintenance:
1. Before installation, carefully check whether the operating conditions of the pipeline are in line with the scope of application specified by the valve, and clean the inner cavity to prevent dirt from blocking or damaging the sealing parts.
2. The surface of the rubber lining laminated rubber diaphragm should not be painted with grease to prevent the rubber from swelling and affecting the service life of the valve.
3. Do not tie the thread to the handwheel or valve stem to lift the valve during installation.
4. When manually operating the valve, do not use the auxiliary lever to prevent the drive parts or sealing parts from being damaged due to excessive torque.
5. The valve should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, and it is strictly forbidden to stack it. Both ends of the stock valve must be sealed, and the opening and closing parts should be in a slightly open state.
The above five points are all the precautions required for the installation and maintenance of the diaphragm valve. Operating in strict accordance with the above standards will definitely bring you a lot of convenience.