Daily maintenance of the valve
one,The insulation jacket should be free of dents and cracks.
Second, the packing gland is not allowed to be skewed or have no preload clearance.
3. The sealing performance of the valve should be tested to ensure its performance.
4. Avoid hitting the valve in operation, or supporting heavy objects.
5. If the handwheel is lost, it should be matched in time, and cannot be replaced with a live wrench.
6. Check whether the sealing surface of the valve is worn, and repair or replace it according to the situation.
7. The ruler on the valve should be kept complete, accurate and clear, and the lead seal and cap of the valve should be kept.
8. After installation and application of the valve, regular maintenance should be carried out to ensure its normal operation.
9. The valve should be checked regularly, and the dirt on it should be removed, and anti-rust oil should be smeared on its surface.
10. Pay attention to the storage environment of the valve. It should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, and both ends of the passage should be blocked.
11. The valve in operation should be in good condition, and the flanges and brackets should be in good condition.boltComplete, the thread is not damaged, there is no loose phenomenon.
12. Check the wear of the trapezoidal thread of the valve stem and the valve stem nut, whether the packing is outdated or not, and make necessary replacements.
13. If the valve is used in a harsh environment and is easily contaminated by rain, snow, dust, sand and other pollutants, a protective cover should be installed for the valve stem.
Maintenance work during valve grease injection
The professional maintenance of the valve before and after the welding plays a vital role in serving the production and operation of the valve. Correct, orderly and effective maintenance will protect the valve, make the valve function normally and prolong the service life of the valve. life. Valve maintenance may seem simple, but it is not.Often overlooked aspects of work.
1. When the valve is greased, the pressure problem is often ignored.
During the grease injection operation, the grease injection pressure changes with peaks and valleys regularly. The pressure is too low, the seal leaks or the failure pressure is too high, the grease injection port is blocked, the sealing inner grease is hardened, or the sealing ring is locked with the valve ball and valve plate. Usually, when the grease injection pressure is too low, the injected grease mostly flows into the bottom of the valve cavity, which usually occurs in small gate valves. If the grease injection pressure is too high, on the one hand, check the grease injection nozzle, and replace it if the grease hole is blocked. . In addition, the sealing type and sealing material also affect the grease injection pressure. Different sealing forms have different grease injection pressures. Generally, the grease injection pressure of hard seals is higher than that of soft seals.
2. When injecting grease into the valve, the amount of grease injection is often ignored.
After the grease injection gun is refueled, the operator selects the valve and the grease injection connection method, and then performs the grease injection operation. There are two situations: on the one hand, the amount of grease injection is small and the grease injection is insufficient, and the sealing surface wears quickly due to the lack of lubricant. On the other hand, excessive fat injection results in waste. The reason is that there is no precise calculation of the sealing capacity of different valves according to the valve type category. The sealing capacity can be calculated according to the valve size and type, and then a reasonable amount of grease can be injected.