1. Pay attention to the storage situation of the valve. It should be stored in a dry and ventilated open air, and the two ends of the passage are congested.
2. The valve should be inspected regularly, and the dirt on it should be wiped dry, and the anti-rust oil should be smeared on the outside.
3. After the valve is installed and used, it should be inspected on time to ensure its normal operation.
4. Check whether the sealing surface of the valve is worn, and repair or replace it on a trial basis according to the environment.
5. Check the wear environment of the trapezoidal rib of the valve stem and the valve stem nut, whether the packing is expired, etc., and implement the necessary changes.
6. The sealing function of the valve should be tested to ensure its performance.
7. The valves in operation should be prepared, the bolts on the flange and the bracket, the threads are not damaged, and there is no sign of loosening.
8. If the handwheel is lost, it should be completed in time, and cannot be replaced with a live wrench.
9. The packing gland is not allowed to be skewed or have no pre-tightening clearance.
10. If the valve is used in a bad condition and is easily infected by dirt such as rain, snow, dust, sand, etc., a protective cover should be placed for the valve stem.
11. The ruler on the valve should be connected completely, accurately and clearly, and the lead seal and cap of the valve.
12. The insulation jacket should be free of dents and cracks.
13. For the valve in operation, stop beating on it, stacking heavy objects, etc.